Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Power Option.
General introduction to the course
- Entrepreneurship education
- Information communication technology
- Communication skills
- Life skills
- Engineering mathematics I
- Physical science
- Mechanical science
- Materials, processes and workshop practice
- Engineering drawing
- Electrical engineering principles
- Electrical installation technology
- Solar installation systems
- Analogue electronics I
- Electrical measurements and fault diagnosis
- Control systems
- Analogue electronics II
- Engineering mathematics II
- Digital electronics
- Engineering drawing and design
- Industrial programmable logic controllers
- Business plan
- Electric circuit analysis
- Building Services and Protection
- Electric Power Generation and Transmission
- Engineering mathematics III
- Micro-controller technology
- Industrial organization and management
- Microprocessor systems
- Estimating, tendering and engineering services contracts
- Trade project
- Electromagnetic field theory
- Machines and Utilization
- Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution
- Power Electronics
The latest contact hours (workload) guidelines for TVET trainers have been issued by the ministry to...
In a surprising move, the Kenyan government has reversed its decision to suspend TVET CDACC. The original...
The Kenyan government has issued a directive for all vocational training institutions (TVETs) to phase...
Director General TVETA, Dr. Kipkirui Langat acknowledged that TVET plays a massive role in promoting...
The perception that students who enroll in TVET institutions must have failed their KCSE is a big lie....
Loud Music An approach to rest and unwind the day is by listening to music. However, you risk ruining...